Willow Haven Farm is a CSA farm, organically growing vegetables for our local farm food subscriptions. We call our subscriptions a “market box” because we offer so much more than a traditional CSA share. Don’t miss all the info about market boxes on our main page: www.willowhavenfarmpa.com/marketbox
2021 was a solid farming year with good successes and minimal challenges so we are excited to give you the details for 2022. We still have a few memberships left!
2022 Season Membership
- MINI MARKET BOX – cost $35.00/week
- SMALL MARKET BOX – cost $65.00/week
- MEDIUM MARKET BOX – cost $95.00/week
At checkout you’ll pre-pay for your first box and then “pay as you go” for the rest of the season.
UPGRADES FOR YOUR SUMMER EXPERIENCE!
- Choose WEEKLY delivery for the first pick of the freshest fruits and veggies as soon as they come into season.
- Artisan Cheese Share – $16 /delivery from Haven Farmstead Table, every other week only. LIMITED: only 50 available
- Flower Share – $20/week, weekly or every other week from Willow Haven Flowers by Annika DeMaster
Pick Up Sites – see summer season specifics in red
- Home Delivery – Wednesdays 1 – 6 pm, Thursday 1 – 6 pm (you’ll be assigned by our route co-ordinator)
- Farm Pick Up – Wednesdays 1 pm – 8pm
- Bonn Place, Bethlehem – Wednesdays 4 pm – 10 pm
- PBS39 – Thursdays 2:45 pm – 5:40 pm – summer location added
- Wacker Corp. employees – Wednesdays 1 pm – 3 pm
- Farm Pick Up – Saturday 9 am – 1 pm
- St. Stephen’s Allentown – Saturday 8:30am – 10:30am (summer delivery is on Saturdays)
- OraSure employees – Webster, Eaton & Emerick; Wednesdays 1 pm – 3 pm
- Delivery Fees:
- Home Delivery: $8 per delivery
- Workplace & Drop Off Locations: $4 per delivery
- Farm Pick Up: no fee
Reminder: This is what you get with a Farm Membership
- 20 week season of great-tasting, vegetables (June – October). You choose every other week (10 weeks) or weekly (20 weeks) to suit your schedule. Weekly recipes, storage info and tips to help you use your box will match the items in your share.
- Organically grown vegetables – we follow all the organic standards and go beyond in some ways by integrating animals, bees, flowers, trees and native plants on our land.
- Fully Customized Shares – your own account on the Harvie system allows you complete control of your share schedule and box contents.
- Access to our full list of farm food to customize your box – unique items like Artisan Farmstead cheese from our cheese room, bulk vegetables, seasonal meat specials and much more.
- Monthly Farm Tours – Saturdays in June, July & August
- Monthly Pizza Nights – Saturdays in May, June, July & August
- Support from other members in a private Harvie Facebook group. You’ll enjoy posting your recipes, asking advice, getting ideas and interacting with other CSA members.
- Support for Your Local Farmer – Your food dollars go 100% to support the DeMaster Family and Willow Haven Farm. We use the deposit in the off season to make farm purchases and provide income in the winter months.
- New Telegram Member Group – direct message Tessa and share pictures, recipes, tips, videos and experiences with our farm share community.
We’ll keep farming for you!
Reuben and Tessa DeMaster
Willow Haven Farm