Willow Haven Farm is a CSA farm, growing certified organic vegetables for our local farm food subscriptions. We call our subscriptions a “market box” because we offer so much more than a traditional CSA share. Don’t miss all the info about market boxes on our main page: www.willowhavenfarmpa.com/marketbox
2022 was a solid farming year with good successes and minimal challenges so we are excited to give you the details for 2023.
2023 Season Membership
Begins May 31 and continues all year!
Options & Prices
- MINI MARKET BOX – cost $35.00/week
- SMALL MARKET BOX – cost $65.00/week
- MEDIUM MARKET BOX – cost $95.00/week
- NEW! LARGE MARKET BOX – cost $145/week
At checkout you’ll pre-pay for your first box and then “pay as you go” for the rest of the season.
UPGRADES FOR YOUR FARM EXPERIENCE!
- Keep your WEEKLY deliveries for the first pick of the freshest fruits and veggies as soon as they come into season.
- Customize your box each week and add some items to get the best value.
- START EARLY! Choose to start in spring for the first fresh veggies. Choose to START NOW with a Market Box Membership.
Pick Up Sites – see summer season specifics in red
- Home Delivery – Wednesdays 1 – 6 pm, Thursday 1 – 6 pm (you’ll be assigned by our route co-ordinator)
- Farm Pick Up – Wednesdays 1 pm – 8pm
- Bonn Place, Bethlehem – Wednesdays 4 pm – 10 pm
- PBS39 – Thursdays 2:45 pm – 5:40 pm
- Wacker Corp. employees – Wednesdays 1 pm – 3 pm
- Farm Pick Up – Saturday 9 am – 1 pm
- St. Stephen’s Allentown – Saturday 8:30am – 10:30am (summer delivery is on Saturdays)
- NEW! Tamaqua – Tuesdays (times TBD)
- Delivery Fees:
- Home Delivery: $10 per delivery
- Workplace & Drop Off Locations: $0.00 – $10.00 (depending on number of boxes)
- Farm Pick Up: no fee
Reminder: This is what you get with a Farm Membership
- 50 week season of great-tasting, vegetables (June – June). You customize your deliveries to suit your schedule.
- Easy weekly payments each time you receive a box. No advanced payment required.
- Weekly recipes, storage info and tips to help you use your box will match the items in your share.
- Certified Organic vegetables – we follow all the organic standards and go beyond in some ways by integrating animals, bees, flowers, trees and native plants on our land.
- Fully Customized Shares – your own account on the Harvie system allows you complete control of your share schedule and box contents.
- Access to our full list of farm food to customize your box – unique items like Artisan cheese, bulk vegetables, seasonal meat specials and much more.
- Monthly Farm Tours – Saturdays in June, July & August
- Monthly Pizza Nights – Saturdays in May, June, July & August
- New Telegram Member Group – direct message Tessa and share pictures, recipes, tips, videos and experiences with our farm share community.You’ll enjoy posting your recipes, asking advice, getting ideas and interacting with other CSA members.
- Support for Your Local Farmer – Your food dollars go 100% to support the DeMaster Family and Willow Haven Farm. We use the deposit in the off season to make farm purchases and provide income in the winter months.
Let me answer a few of your questions right away
1. Can I still get my deliveries every other week?
A: Yes. Members simply select the weeks they want to skip in their farm account to create a custom schedule that fits their life.
2. How can I pay ahead or pay off my farm membership?
A: Send a check payable to Willow Haven Farm, 7686 Herber Rd. New Tripoli, PA, 18066. You payment will be applied to your Harvie Balance. You Harvie Balance will be “charged” first until it is depleted.
3. What if 50 weeks is too long for me?
A: Take as many weeks off as you need to in order to make local farm food fit into your life so that it works for you. No need to cancel your membership. Restart deliveries any time. All this is controlled by you in your Harvie farm account.
We’ll keep farming for you!
Reuben and Tessa DeMaster
Willow Haven Farm