Skip to content
St. Luke’s CSA Member Resources
Our experienced members have shared these tips:
- Read the newsletter with tips and recipes so you are familiar with each item and have a plan on how you will use your share.
- Read how best to store everything! Download the WHF A to Z Vegetable Handbook
- Prep the veggies that night so you can on use them during the week.
- Learn about washing and drying (spinning) the lettuce to store it. How to Store Lettuce
- Eat the greens first! Freeze any veggies I know I won’t be able to eat in the week.
- Look at the things in your box right away and figure out how you are going to use them in your meal planning for the week.
- Email the farm with any questions or concerns. Most can be resolved fairly easily. Email Tessa