Thanks for your reply!
Did you know we sell packs of frozen pizza crusts?
You got it. Our very own organic whole wheat, sourdough, brick oven baked pizza crusts. They are 5 for $10. Our crusts are par-baked in the brick oven just enough so that you can add your toppings and finish cooking them your way. Families who love our pizzas purchase packs of our pizza crusts for quick, healthy meals at home.
Who says pizza is junk food?
When you make it with quality ingredients like organic sourdough and fresh vegetables, pizza just might be a health food. You can find our crusts in our freezer during our On Farm Markets on Saturdays from 10 am – 2 pm.
Want to make Willow Haven Brick Oven Pizza at home?
Willow Haven Farm Brick Oven Pizza at Home
- Preheat your oven, and pizza stone (if you have one), to 450 degrees F.
- Brush crust with extra virgin olive oil and pesto.
- Place thin slices of summer squash strategically around the crust.
- Sprinkle green onion or onion slices over the crust.
- Sprinkle with bits of prosciutto or other cured meats from Haven Farmstead Table.
- Strategically place pieces of mozzarella around the pizza.
- Slide pizza onto stone and bake for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with swiss chard, arugula or other greens.
- Return to oven to finish baking until hot, cheese is bubbly, but greens are not burned.
- Remove from oven & slice.
I love to top my pizza with some extra French Gray Sea Salt for a salty crunch. When in Mexico I became enamored with drizzling hot sauce on my pizza – every time your order pizza is comes with packets of hot sauce. Just like ketchup comes with french fries here. So if you like the heat, add some hot sauce to your pizza. (Hot sauce is good for your health! It opens your blood vessels and increases circulation.)