Hello Friends of Willow Haven Farm,
We have been working hard all summer and fall to raise healthy animals on pasture. Since we do not confine animals into buildings, there is extra work involved to keep them safe and healthy through the winter. We also take extra steps to make sure that the animals eat soy-free organic feed. One of the many benefits of using organic feed is that we are supporting farmers who are trying to care for their land and who eliminate the use of pesticides and herbicides and chemical fertilizers. We have Pork, Lamb and beef available.
Our pork is on sale now in time for the holidays and this is our only beef for the season. Our delivery day is scheduled for November 21 if you choose home delivery.
- $100 Pork sampler – 15 pounds of mixed cuts of pork.
- $100 Sausage Sampler – 15 pounds of mixed sausage including chorizo, loose ground, italian, country, and kielbasa.
- 50 pound pork pack – $300 This is about 1/2 of a hog and you will receive mixed cuts including roasts, chops, sausage, bacon, ham, and ribs.
Lamb $280 – I only have 2 lambs for sale at this time and they yield 25-30 pounds of meat each. You get standard cuts which include chops, leg, shank, ground, roast, and ribs.
Grass-fed Beef. This is our own beef which we only have once a year. At this point, I’m not sure exactly how much I will have. I’ll take a few orders and then you will be on a waiting list.
- 50 pounds beef – $400 You will receive a mix of cuts including roasts, steaks, ribs, and ground.
- $100 beef sampler – You will receive 12-13 pounds of mixed cuts including roasts, steaks, ribs, and ground.
To place your order, please use our website so that we can keep track of your order. Please indicate payment arrangements and how you would like to pick up your order in the Notes window when you order. We are open for pick up on Saturdays from 10am – 2 pm.
Thank you for your support,
Willow Haven Farm