Our online store is called Farm Stand and this is how Willow Haven Farm is bringing trust-worthy, organic food from farms in our local area to a wider area than we ever have before. Anyone may order even without becoming a member.
When is Farm Stand Open?
Open Thursday – Monday most weeks of the year.
This Winter 2021/2022 we are taking orders on our Winter Farm Shares schedule:
- November 4-8 with delivery Nov 10
- November 18-22 with delivery Nov 24 (the day before Thanksgiving!)
- November 25-29 with Dec 1
- December 9-13 with delivery Dec 15
- December 16-20 Dec 22 (just before Christmas!)
- December 30-Jan 3 with delivery Jan 5
- January 13-17 with delivery Jan 19
- January 27-31 with delivery Feb 2
- February 10-14 with delivery Feb 16
How to Order
- Use this link www.willowhavenfarmpa.com/order
- Click on items to add to your cart.
- If our Farm Stand is not currently open, please sign up to get the notification of when we open next. You will see this:
Check out Details:
- The deadline to order is Monday 10 pm for Wednesday pick up/delivery.
- You will choose a delivery option.
- Home delivery fee is $7.00
- $30 MINIMUM order
- You must leave a cooler out by your door for all dairy, meat, and fish items.
- Do I have to pay online?
YES. Please pay online. When you order the first time your account will be created with your credit card saved as your default payment method.
- What if I have trouble with the online store? If you experience problems, here are some tips:
- What if you are out of something I wanted?
We are sorry. We will try to restock for next time, if it’s possible.
Remember: The deadline to order is 10 PM on Monday for home delivery. Some items are limited – order soon.ORDER NOW
What’s in the online farm stand?
Here’s a preview of some of what we have:
- Sauerkraut – one quart jars
- Portabella & Cremini mushrooms
- Alaskan Salmon
- Fresh Brick Oven Sourdough Bread: Olive Rosemary, Onion Rye, Country Sunflower, Power Bread
- Haven Farmstead’s Artisanal Cheese
- Eggs, pickles, honey, healing salve, elderberry tincture, and syrup.
We’ll keep farming for you!
P.S. If you don’t want to order this week but will in the future, join the email list to get announcements and promotions.