Our brand new online store is called Lehigh Valley Farm to Table because Willow Haven Farm is going to be bringing trust-worthy, organic food from farms in our local area to a wider area than we ever have before. This will grow into a buying club and will give anyone the freedom to order any week of the year, even without becoming a member.
But for now, we have set it up specifically to use for our Saturday market so that everyone can comply with the current restrictions. You will find all our normal store products and prices online, as well as new items.
As of April first, we are also offering home delivery. See below.
We will miss letting you come in to browse the store and have a chat but let’s all pray that this situation passes calmly and quickly so we visit together again soon.
How to Order
- Use this link www.willowhavenfarmpa.com/onlinestore
- Start shopping or set up an account
- When you choose your first item, you will be asked to choose a pickup location. The only one for this weekend is The Farm.
- When you are ready, click on your cart to review your order and check out.
- You will be asked to create an account and enter payment information.
- When you successfully check out you will see a Thank You message and receive a confirmation email.
How to Pick Up
- The deadline to order for each Saturday is 11:30 PM on THURSDAY.
- We will pack your order.
- We are open 10 am – 2 pm on Saturday.
- Please stay in your vehicle when you arrive.
- We will greet you and deliver your order to your vehicle when you come on Saturday.
- Please check that your order is correct before leaving so we can correct any errors in person.
How to Choose Home Delivery
- Choose an item and click ADD
- Click on “Delivery Options.”
- Choose your county & the date you want your order delivered. (The dates will indicate current and future weeks.)
- Scroll to the bottom to click on the green button “ADD TO CART.”
- Continue shopping.
Here are the home delivery details:
- Home Delivery to most Lehigh County zip codes on Wednesdays.
- Home delivery to most Northampton County zip codes next Thursday.
- $10 delivery fee
- $30 MINIMUM order
- You must leave a cooler out by your door for all dairy, meat, and fish items.
- The order deadline is Mondays at 11:30 PM.
- Do I have to pay online?
YES. Please pay online. We are not accepting cash or checks at this time. We would like everyone to pay online so that we can be as efficient as possible and not handle physical payments. Thanks for your cooperation.
- May I walk around the farm when I visit?
Yes. We understand that a drive into the country is just the thing when you’ve been home all week. After you have your order, feel free to walk around and enjoy the fresh air. Others may appreciate it if you keep your distance though.
- What if I have trouble with the online store?
We’ve had several people test it for us and have successfully created accounts and completed orders. However, if you experience problems, here some tips:
- What if you are out of something I wanted?
We are sorry. We will try to restock for next week, if it’s possible.
Remember: The deadline to order is 11:30 PM on THURSDAY or 11:30 PM on Monday for home delivery. Some items are limited – order soon.ORDER NOW
What’s in the online store?
Here’s a preview of some of what we have:
- Sauerkraut – one quart jars
- Portabella & Cremini mushrooms
- Yukon gold potatoes from our friend Farmer Leroy “Sauder’s Organic Produce.”
- Sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, carrots – quantities limited
- Our Own Soy Free, Pasture Raised Pork: bacon, pork chops, sausage
- Alaskan Salmon
- Fresh Brick Oven Sourdough Bread: Olive Rosemary, Onion Rye, Country Sunflower, Power Bread
- Haven Farmstead Cheese
- Eggs, pickles, honey, healing salve, elderberry tincture, and syrup.
We’ll keep farming for you!
P.S. If you don’t want to order this week but will in the future, join the Buying Club list to get announcements and promotions.