What exactly is the Early Bird Offer for next year’s CSA?
2021 was a solid farming year with good successes and minimal challenges. This year we are pleased to keep most of the details the same for you. That makes it easy for everyone. Check out a few minor changes highlighted in red.
2022 Season Membership Prices Renew at 2021 price for Early Bird Renewals
- SMALL SHARE – cost $19.75/week
- MEDIUM SHARE – cost $29.75/week
- LARGE SHARE – cost $39.75/week
At checkout you’ll see the 2022 prices of $20, $30 or $40 PLUS an automatic adjustment to bring your share price down to those listed above.
- Fruit Share – $12/week sourced locally. Starts whenever the first strawberries are ready, usually week 1 or 2. Limited to 100 renewals.
- Egg Share – $6/week sourced from Harold Weaver and Leroy Sauder, both certified organic
- Bread Share – $6.50/week from Willow Haven Farm
- Cheese Share – $12/week from Hilltop Meadow Farm
- Artisan Cheese Share – $16 /delivery from Haven Farmstead Table, every other week only LIMITED: only 50 available
- Flower Share – $20/week, weekly or biweekly from Willow Haven Flowers by Annika DeMaster
- Yogurt Smoothie Share – from Flint Hill Farm; $9.50/delivery, weekly or every other week. LIMITED: only 50 available
PLEASE NOTE: Add-on shares are NOT customizable. They are a full season commitment for the best, local, in season products we can provide. The farmers choose the best varieties of the week but each week is a surprise for you. Enjoy the experience! (If you want to choose your specific varieties, purchase from our full list of items when you customize instead.)
Pick Up Sites Remain the Same
- Home Delivery – Wednesdays 1 – 6 pm, Thursday 1 – 6 pm
- Farm Pick Up – Wednesdays 1 pm – 8pm
- Bonn Place, Bethlehem – Wednesdays 4 pm – 10 pm
- PBS39 – Wednesdays 2:45 pm – 6:40 pm
- Wacker Corp. employees – Wednesdays 1 pm – 3 pm
- Farm Pick Up – Saturday 9 am – 2 pm
- St. Stephen’s Allentown – Saturday 8:30am – 10:30am
- OraSure employees – Webster, Eaton & Emerick; Wednesdays 1 pm – 3 pm
- Delivery Fees:
- Home Delivery: $8 per delivery
- Workplace & Drop Off Locations: $4 per delivery
- Farm Pick Up: no fee
How to get the Early Bird Offers? TWO WAYS
- Participate in auto renew – All members who participate in the auto-renew service will receive all the Early Bird Offers and Bonuses. If you are satisfied with your current share size, frequency and your add on shares you don’t need to do anything. Learn more about auto-renew details here.
- Make changes to your membership by November 21 – If you want to make any changes, you will log in to your Harvie Account between November 16 & November 21.
Reminder: This is what you get with a Farm Share CSA Membership: (you know most of this but look for the red.)
- 20 week season of great-tasting, vegetables (June – October). You choose every other week (10 weeks) or weekly (20 weeks) to suit your schedule. Weekly recipes, storage info and tips to help you use your box will match the items in your share.
- Organically grown vegetables – we follow all the organic standards and go beyond in some ways by integrating animals, bees, flowers, trees and native plants on our land.
- Fully Customized Shares – your own account on the Harvie system allows you complete control of your share schedule and box contents.
- Access to our full list of farm food to supplement your box – unique items like Artisan Farmstead cheese from our cheese room, bulk vegetables, seasonal meat specials and much more.
- Monthly Farm Tours – the first Saturday of May, June, July & August
- Monthly Pizza Nights – the second Saturday of May, June, July & August
- Support from other members in a private Harvie Facebook group. You’ll enjoy posting your recipes, asking advice, getting ideas and interacting with other CSA members.
- Support for Your Local Farmer – Your food dollars go 100% to support the DeMaster Family and Willow Haven Farm. We use the deposit in the off season to make farm purchases and provide income in the winter months.
- New Telegram Member Group – direct message Tessa and share pictures, recipes, tips, videos and experiences with our farm share community.
We’ll keep farming for you!
Reuben and Tessa DeMaster Willow Haven Farm
P.S. Early Bird offer expires November 23 at midnight!